Our goal is to ensure top quality translation services. For this, we use the latest information technology.
We take special measures to ensure that our clients receive translations with the proper terminology and style, which are consistent in different texts delivered at different times. Even if you need our services only once a year, you can always be sure that your texts will have consistent terminology with consistent names, projects, products, etc. We archive all translations from the beginning of our cooperation, which gives us the possibility to find them in our database any time.
Translation consistency and speed are increased through such auxiliary translation software as SDL Trados Studio 2015 and SDL Trados Groupshare.
We are constantly investing into advanced information technology as well as performance improvement and development to ensure more efficient performance. In a bid to improve the quality, speed, fluency of our translations and processes, we are becoming smarter and are switching to Plunet, the world’s cutting-edge translations administration system. From now on, a lot of things will become easier for you:
- EFFICIENCY. You will no longer need to wait for the project manager to confirm an order: when an order is uploaded in the system, an e-mail will be sent to you automatically confirming that the order has been received and accepted for fulfillment.
- FLUIDITY. The possibility of losing orders due to human or e-mail errors will be eliminated, and the fulfillment of orders will commence straight away.
- CLARITY. You will be able to indicate the language combinations for your translation and the exact time when you will be expecting to receive the translation as well as other information that you may consider relevant.
- REAL-TIME tracking of the work progress. Log in to the program to see the status of your translation order.
- REPORTS. You will be able to see a list of your previous translation orders.
- BUDGET PLANNING. You will be able to see the preliminary price of the translation in the system.
- FINANCIAL FLOW CONTROL. The system will also display invoices that we have issued for the translations that you ordered. Just like the translations, the invoices will be stored in the system as well, allowing for you to see which invoices have been paid as well as invoices that are not yet overdue.